Calling all Cooks!
Every food-lover has at least one dish that they make exceptionally well. Whether it’s a mean chicken curry, or delicious lasagna – you know you’re a good cook when your friends come over for dinner, eat seconds and then shamefully ask to take the leftovers!
If you think you have what it takes to prove you’re a great chef then here is your chance!
The Ultimate Foodie Contest is calling all kitchen masters to submit their favourite recipes! This year’s theme is Living Well – so choose recipes that are healthy and nutritious and explain why they meet that guardrail.
3 Winners will have their recipes published in the Halal Food Fest TO Festival Guide and/or Halal Foodie Magazine – which will be read by over 30,000 people! Foodies, this is also a great chance to promote your website or blog!
- Submit as many different recipes as you’d like to email@example.com by Tuesday April 15, 2014.
- Recipes should focus on our Living Well theme
- You can be as thorough or as brief as you would like in your description, ingredients and directions. Please include pictures, though they must be original, or photo credits must be provided.
- The top 5 recipes will be shared on our Facebook page on Friday April 18, 2014 where it will be YOUR turn to vote for the winners!
Please submit your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday April 15.
To qualify, don’t forget to include:
- Original photography with photo credits
- Your name that you would like published with the recipe
- Your website, blog, Facebook, Twitter or any other social media profile you want to promote alongside your recipe